Is your skin unable to adjust to the harsh winter conditions? Has itchiness and discomfort ruled over your skin rather than moisture and softness? Hence, you must consider comprehensive Natural skincare for Winters that jubilates each of your skin cells, leaves you flawless and beautiful. Adopt Natural skincare for winters that not only pamper your skin but also stuff you with confidence.
Why Go for Natural Skincare for Winters?
Herbal and Natural lifestyle involves optimal utilization of organic products to rejuvenate and enhance the skin. Those everyday toxins lurking around perhaps damage your skin in long term, then why do you want to bring your gentle skin in contact with the harsh chemicals?
It’s high time that you adopt a herbal approach by following natural skincare for winters.
Get The Lost Moisture Back With Skincare for Winters
The cold air and dry winds might steal your skin’s natural moisture leaving it flaky, dry, itch, and red. Irritation perhaps will become a part of your routine and discomfort will rule your body.
You, therefore, need to adapt to the changing weather conditions in order to keep yourself supple all year round. Natural skincare for winters will help you grow through this season.
Skincare is a Synonym For Self-Pampering
“Your body is your temple and you must take care of it” when we talk about skincare it is essential to know how great significance it holds being the most noticeable part of our body.
We’ve heard how stress and anxiety might pop up pimples and negatively impact your skin.
There is a huge relationship between skin and psychology therefore, Psycho dermatology is an established field in Europe and more research is being conducted on it in order to bring out skincare solutions.
Hence skincare definitely proves to be a synonym of self-pampering as, when you pamper your skin you indirectly pamper your mind to obtain mental peace and confidence. The therapeutic attributes that skincare holds definitely make natural skincare for winters to be an essential requirement for every individual.
Natural skincare for winters is a comprehensive study helping you rejuvenate every skin cell of your body. The pointers listed below elucidate the natural skincare for winters.
1. The Organic Scrub that exfoliates from the roots
- The first and foremost step for skincare is the removal of dead skin cells, dirt, pollutants attached to your skin.
Having a clean canvas before you start to work on it is very necessary, hence one must make sure that the skin is free from any foreign particles and is well exfoliated.
For better absorption of the products of skincare and a prettier texture of the skin one must use an organic scrub however apart from these benefits.
There are also disadvantages of scrubbing which include skin damage caused by the daily usage of scrub therefore it is necessary for the users to only scrub once a week.
The Ultimate Coffee Scrub
- Mix coffee with Malai/Cream in equal proportions to form a thick paste. Scrub it onto your face and it will help purify your cells.
- Source of Vitamin B3 and antioxidants, “coffee can be beneficial when in contact with your skin.
2. The Purifying Cleanser
Cleaning your face has never been so easy! The below-listed method ensures gentle cleansing of your face with the use of herbal ingredients. It’s a simple apple and washes technique with no scrubbing and exfoliation, therefore, pampering your skin.
- To create the purifying cleanser you shall mix lemon juice with honey in equal proportions. The vitamin C “antioxidant” present in lemon and the natural moisturizer honey acts as an antibacterial, swiftly cleansing each skin cell.
3. The Homemade Natural Face Pack
Why do they apply Haldi face pack before marriage?
Turmeric another word for Haldi, Turmeric ceremony or a Haldi Ceremony holds a significant place as it helps in rejuvenating and providing a glow to the skin so that the bride and groom have rejuvenated skin before they enter into the holy matrimony.
Why only achieve glowing skin during a marriage ceremony?
Let’s make glowing skin a daily dose of happiness for us by trying the below-listed turmeric face pack which will not only provide rejuvenated but also healthy skin.
Let’s Prepare a Mix
- 2 pinches of Haldi/Turmeric
- 1 tablespoon of Multani Mitti/ Fullers Earth
- Honey 1 teaspoon
- Aloe Vera gel 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon sandalwood powder
- Rosewater as required to make a paste
- Once ready, apply this face mask for 30 minutes and wash it off.
- You could apply this face mask twice a week and to save uptime, you can make the face pack once in bulk, store it in an ice tray by keeping it in the freezer.
- This way you could regularly use the face pack.
4. DIY Moisturizer
Winters is famous for making the skin dry, and what’s best than creating your own moisturizer rather than using the chemically filled company creams on your soft skin.
The 3 step moisturizer can be used anytime, you feel the itchiness or discomfort arising due to dry skin.
- Mix baby oil and unflavored mayonnaise in equal proportions
- Apply it on the dry spots for 20-30 minutes
- Wash off with water
5. Therapeutic Face Activity
To create a mindful and pleasurable skincare routine, the incorporation of face yoga as therapeutic face activity will cultivate the inner beauty of an individual.
The most useful 3 facial exercises are listed as follows:
- Obtain fuller cheeks by inhaling through the mouth and keeping the cheeks full for some time to make face muscles plumpy.
- Make an “O” shape with your lips and stay for as long a time as possible to increase blood circulation.
- Raise your eyebrows while looking upwards and close your eyelids. This prevents drooping eyelids.
The best gift that a herbal lifestyle implant in you is confidence with the power of rejuvenation. So, why need tons of makeup? When you can pull off supple skin any time without it.
Written by: Nehal Sharma