What are Chakras?
According to astrological science, there are various types of energy located through the midline of the human body or spine. They are known as chakras which indicate the strength and weaknesses of a person who is ruled by the planets. So, the healing of chakras is required to avoid the health issues caused by the blocked chakras.
For instance, if there is any blocked chakra that is creating any health issues for a person then the associated chakra might be blocked. These astrological issues could be determined by ‘AstakaVarga’. These chakras are often responsible not only for their physical properties but also for their psychological properties.
So, when these chakras are being misbalanced it would create stress and drainage of energy within an individual. Ancient Indian culture had understood the energy flow and used the chakras for balancing the flow of energy and heal human life. This blog has been created to understand the types and methods of healing of the chakras. In addition, It also focuses on the importance and various benefits of the chakras.
Types of Chakras
Considering the Hindu traditions, each human body has almost 114 chakras in total that are spread within the body. However, there are seven types of chakras that are considered by modern astrology as important ones.
However, other mentioned chakras in Hindu astrology are connected through the energy channels known as ‘Nadis’. These energies come across each other with these main seven chakras to form vortexes. It is a belief that the proper flow of energy among the chakras provides health and well-being for an individual.
But, the imbalances create various physical and emotional issues that lead to distraction from daily lifestyle.
The Seven Types Of Chakras Are:
- Muladhara or Root Chakra (Red)
- Swadhisthana or Sacral Chakra (Orange)
- Manipura or Navel Chakra (Yellow)
- Anahata or Heart Chakra (Green)
- Visuddhi or Throat Chakra (Blue)
- Ajna or Third Eye Chakra (Dark Blue)
- Sahasrara or Crown Chakra (White)
Importance of Chakras
Chakras are present from the time of birth and evolve with the lifetime. Every individual has a unique composition of energy that helps in absorbing and spreading them. Thus, the energy can be drawn from the earth or cosmic energy. As a result, The energy outflow leads to the emotional and physical actions of each individual. In other words, the importance of chakras is to live in the present moment without worrying about the past and the future.
The Chakras Are Related To
- The energy of the human
- Physical body
- Values and the beliefs
What is The Healing of Chakras?
Since the energy flow is not constant throughout the day, where the flow is sometimes less and sometimes high the chakras balancing is vital to get the correct vitality of life. The free-flowing energy awakens the chakras that keep harmony and happiness in an individual life. This would ultimately lead to high consciousness of one’s spiritual state.
Consequently, the traumas and negative energy hold and block the free flow of chakras causing discomfort and leading to health issues. The need for healing of chakras is for the symptoms one is experiencing from their lifestyle or psychological experiences.
According to the Hindu traditional methods of healing the human body and mind the healing of chakras holds special mention.
The Methods Followed For Healing The Chakras Are:
- Yogas or Pranayama
- Chanting of Mantras
- Controlled or Vegetarian Diets
- Colour therapy
- Essential oils
- Crystals or special stones
- Sound therapy
- Affirmations for positive thoughts
Music Therapy For Healing of The Chakras
One of the popular techniques for healing the chakras is music therapy. Solfeggio used music frequencies as healing sounds were among the popular techniques.
Further, Isochronic Chakra Suite is also effective and popular because it uses brainwave methods. This technique uses Tibetan bowls that are further, mixed with Solfeggio frequencies for chakra healing.
Colour Therapy For Healing of The Chakras
Certainly, the colour therapy glasses are effective for the healing of the chakras. These glasses have coloured lenses that focus on a specific spectrum of lights.
However, Chromotherapy uses eyewear that converts the recognized colour into energy frequency that affects the whole body including the nervous system.
- The Root Chakra is associated with red
- The Sacral Chakra is associated with Orange
- The Solar Plexus Chakra is associated with Yellow
- The Heart Chakra is associated with Green
- The Throat Chakra is associated with Blue
- The Third Eye Chakra is associated with Indigo or Dark Blue
- The Crown Chakra is associated with White or Violet
Essential Oil Therapy For Healing of The Chakras
For some people, the essential oils are beneficial for cleaning chakras. These essential oils increase the flow of energy in the human body.
- Root Chakra Healing requires Angelica or Patchouli
- Sacral Chakra Healing requires Rosemary, Orange, Clove, or Juniper
- Solar Plexus Chakra Healing requires Peppermint, Yarrow, Lemon, or Rosemary
- Heart Chakra Healing requires Basil, Rose, or Melissa
- Throat Healing requires Lemongrass or Blue Camomile
- The third Chakra Healing requires Elemi, Spruce, or lavender
- Crown Chakra Healing requires Geranium or Gotu Kola
Chakra Stones and Crystals
- Root Chakra requires Bloodstone, Fire Agate, or Black Tourmaline
- Sacral Chakra required Moonstone, Citrine, or Coral
- Solar Plexis Chakra needs Topaz, Calcite, or Malachite
- Heart Chakra requires Jade, Green Tourmaline, or Green Calcite
- Throat Chakra requires Aquamarine, Lapis Lazuli, or even Turquoise
- Third Chakra needs Amethyst Black Obsidian
- Crown Chakra required Diamond, Clear Quartz, or Selenite
Specific Food For Healing of The Chakras
- Root Chakra Healing needs red or brown coloured food like the root vegetables such as potatoes, turnips, onion, garlic, carrots, etc. Protein-based food like eggs, meat, soy products, nuts, etc are good for healing the root chakra.
- Sacral Chakra Healing needs orange coloured foods. They need to have a high water content that could nourish the reproductive systems. Nuts or seeds, tropical foods like mangoes, oranges, coconuts, melons etc are beneficial. Honey acts as magic for this chakra.
- Solar Plexis Chakra Healing needs yellow coloured foods. They benefit from any types of acidity and indigestion that could boost self-esteem. Edibles that are rich in fiber, legumes, and grains are beneficial.
- Heart Chakra Healing needs green coloured foods that are broccoli, celery, cabbage or even squash. They benefit from green tea as well.
- Throat Chakra Healing needs blue coloured food that could soothe the voice and throat of the individual. Foods that are mostly liquid like soups, juices, tea or coffee are best.
- Third eye Chakra Healing needs dark blue coloured food. These could benefit the vision, and enhance the senses of the nervous system. The spices could be the best doses like juniper, lavender, star anise, grapes etc.
- Crown Chakra Healing needs white or mauve coloured food like lotus or Gotu kola. Considered to cleanse or heal the spiritual senses of the human.
Yoga Asanas For Chakra Healing
Some yoga asanas you can practice to convey balance to every chakra. Asanas provide strength to the body. One can exercise some of the poses mentioned to heal or to carry out the balancing of seven main chakras.
- Root Chakra Healing yogas are Tadasana, Virabhadrasana, Padmasana, Malasana, Janu Sirsansana, Setu Bhandasana, Pavanamuktasana, Savasana and Bakasana.
- Sacral Chakra Healing yogas are Baddhakosana or Bhujangasana
- Solar Plexis Chakra Healing yogas are Navasana or Matsyandrasana
- Heat Chakra Healing yogas are Bhujangasana, Ustrasana, Dhanurasana and Gomukhasana
- Throat Chakra Healing yogas are Pranamasana, Ustrasana, Setu Bandha Sarvangasana and Halasana
- Third eye Chakra Healing yogas are Balasana or Ardha Pincha Mayurasana
- Crown Chakra Healing yoga Adho Mukha Svanasana, Matsyasana and Salamba Sirsasana
Benefits of Chakras
The most important benefit of healing of chakra is to know the spiritual self that transforms weakness into strength. Healing of chakras also provides health and well-being and spiritual wellness. It removes most of the blocked and stored negative energies inside the body.
In addition, It helps in reinstalling the love and affection among the individuals. There’s a belief that the healing of chakra provides financial wisdom. It also does provide the intuitive power that turns dreams into reality. Lastly, it allows one to express emotions for a healthier lifestyle.
Charging of the Chakras
Human life has been propellant by life force energy. This vital energy flows at a time of excitement or fear. It is also being noticed that the absence of this energy causes depression and exhaustion in the body.
Moreover, The ability to bring the life forces together with the understanding of the system of chakra create supercharges humans. They are free from any limitations which bring inner health and joy.
Written By: Manashi Dey
(Disclaimer: This article is from the author’s perspective. Kindly do check with experts before following. Newsnetnow.com will not be responsible for any kind of inconvenience and incorrect or misleading information.)