Are you aware of the benefits of apple cider vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar has amazing benefits, as it offers numerous benefits. Let’s through some light on the Benefits of apple cider vinegar.
It is a popular home remedy and people have used it for centuries for cooking.
It is a solution for various health issues as it includes antimicrobial and antioxidant effects.
What is apple cider vinegar?
It is mostly an apple juice, but adding yeast turns the sugar in the juice into alcohol and this is called the fermentation process. Bacteria turn alcohol into acetic acid which gives it a sour taste and strong smell.
Why drink apple cider vinegar?
Drinking apple cider vinegar offers many health benefits and is a great solution for obesity.
Moreover, it is also beneficial for maintaining a healthy lifestyle as it is filled with essential nutrients.
Here are some benefits of apple cider vinegar
Health benefits of apple cider vinegar
- Reduces belly fat
- Lowers cholesterol
- Improves digestion
- Lowers blood pressure
- Prevents and decreases the risk of getting cancer
- Improves the symptoms of diabetes
- Improves insulin sensitivity
- Help lower blood sugar levels
Apple cider vinegar for weight loss
Apple cider is used as an aid for weight loss since ages.
Intake of apple cider juice can help in weight management.
It increases satiety (feeling of fullness) which helps in diet control. Apple vinegar intake at the beginning of your weight loss journey can help you to be on track.
Overall, the feeling of fullness can help to take fewer calories, which may lead to weight loss.
Apple cider vinegar for skin and hair
Apple cider vinegar treats and reduces the prevalence of acne.
It also has anti-aging properties, treats and soothes sunburn. Moreover, it can be used as a conditioner for hair and improves hair health.
It treats dandruff, reduces hair frizz, and combats hair tangles.
The acidity of apple cider vinegar could alter the PH of your scalp, making it harder dandruff– causing conditions to set in.
Some people also use diluted apple cider vinegar in a facewash or toner because it can kill bacteria.
Apple cider has antibacterial properties that can prevent skin infections like eczema and other skin issues.
The malic and lactic acids found in apple cider vinegar can help soften skin, reduce red spots.
However, it is suggested that it should be applied to the skin after diluting it in water first.
Enjoy Also Reading: 10 Best Foods to Boost Your Brain and Memory
Apple cider vinegar and cancer
Apple cider can be helpful in cancer prevention because it promotes health.
It can reduce the risk of cancer and reduce cancer cell growth.
Other uses of Apple cider vinegar
- Used in cooking
- Used in various recipes including salad dressing recipes
- Vinegar is also a food preservative
- Improves heart health in animals
- Apple vinegar could help to re-balance the natural pH of the skin and can be a remedy for dry skin
- Helps relieve itching and irritation from bites and stings
- Fight bacteria that causes foot odor
- Eases heartburn and indigestion
- Apple cider vinegar Cures hiccups
- Cut down nighttime leg cramps
- May whiten teeth
- Can banish bad breath
- Might boost energy
- May help soothe a sore throat
Solve tummy issues with Apple cider vinegar
You can fix tummy woes with the intake of apple cider vinegar with water.
Its antibacterial properties can help you if you are struggling with diarrhea or any bacterial infection.
How much apple cider vinegar should I drink daily?
- It is important that vinegar intake should be limited.
- Common usage per day should be 15- 30 ml.
- Basically, 1-2 tablespoon of apple vinegar – mixed with water.
If you notice any side effects, you can reduce the intake.
Some potential side-effects of drinking apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is rather harmless, but if consumed in excess can cause the following problems
- Cause feeling of nausea
- Bone loss
- Throat burns
- Tooth decay and weaken tooth enamel
- Digestive problems- Someone who has ulcers or acid reflux, apple cider vinegar will only worsen the symptoms
You May Enjoy Reading this Article: Benefits of Drinking Beet Juice for Skin and Hair
How to consume Apple cider vinegar?
- Limit your intake- Maximum 2 tablespoons per day
- Dilute it properly in water
- Rinse your mouth properly after it’s an intake, to prevent enamel damage
- Limit the amount to 1 teaspoon in water or salad dressing
- Be aware of allergies
The main concern
Numerous sites and common medicinal services advocates guarantee that apple juice vinegar has outstanding medical advantages, including boosting vitality and treating infection.
Sadly, there’s little research to help most cases about its medical advantages.
All things considered, a few investigations recommend it might offer a few advantages, including eliminating microbes, bringing down glucose levels, and advancing weight reduction.
Apple juice vinegar seems, by all accounts, to be sheltered, as long as you don’t take extreme measures of it.
It likewise has different other non-well-being related utilization, including as a characteristic hair conditioner, healthy skin item, and cleaning specialist.