When you think about summers the first thing that comes to your mind the delicious ice creams. For some people, summer is all about ice creams but these days, there’s a craze for healthy eating and keeping a check of the calories intake. Don’t lose your heart and give healthy vegan ice creams a try this summer.
Are you an ice-cream lover?
If you have the sweet-tooth but are reluctant to enjoy an ice-cream because you want it to impact your health or you don’t want to put on those extra kilos. Vegan ice-creams are something that you must try.
There’s the notion that healthy & clean eating means boring food, but that’s not the case. Ice cream can be healthy too. Let’s eat Vegan Ice cream guilt-free.
Is Vegan Ice Cream Really Healthy and Delicious?
Vegan Ice Creams are dairy-free and are made from fruits so they have natural sugars or it requires only a small amount of sugar syrup. It is very effective for weight-loss as Vegan Ice Creams are best to satisfy the urge of munching. It is a great alternative for the regular ice cream which I can bet is your guilty pleasure. The dairy-free & sugar- free ice cream is as delightful and yummy as the regular flavoured ice cream.
Read More Benefits of Vegan Diet
Handpicked Delicious & Healthy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes
Vegan Ice Creams are delicious and healthy but they are a little expensive too. To relish these fat-free ice creams, the best way is to make them at home. Here are some easy and yummy vegan ice cream recipes.
Frozen Banana Ice Cream
Banana is an easy-to-eat and the most pocket-friendly. The best thing about this fruit is it has natural so need not add excessive sugar. for this ice cream, you require frozen bananas but do cut the bananas into small pieces before putting them into the freezer.
• 1 or 2 Frozen Overripe Bananas
• Almond Milk or Coconut Milk
• For Flavour – Vanilla essence Or Cacao
• A handful of Berries or Dry Fruits.
1. Blend the frozen banana and flavour of choice with a small amount of milk.2. Add milk according to the consistency of the mixture. If you add more milk to the ice cream, it will get thinner.
3. This is the toughest step. Now time to test your patience. Freeze it for Six to seven hours to get the ice cream-like texture.
4. The last step is to grab the spoon after such a long wait. You will not regret the waiting time. It tastes so amazing.
Double Chocolate Fruit And Nut Healthy Vegan Ice-Cream
When you crave chocolate, you forget all the diet-goals you have made. nothing can stop you from rushing to the ice cream parlour to grab the one. What can be better if you got that chocolate ice cream with a blend of healthy ingredients.
• Coconut Milk: 100 ml
• Water: 25 ml
• Brown Sugar 6 Teaspoons or Honey – 1 teaspoon
• Cocoa powder: 3 – 4 teaspoons
• Dark chocolate: 20 gm
• A Handful of Raisins and nuts
1. Soak the raisins and nuts in the liqueur and set them aside.
2. Pour coconut milk into a pan and heat it on a low flame.
3. Add the cocoa powder & the sugar. Keep stirring it otherwise it will boil over or forms lumps.
4. When it boils over turn off the flame and Put in the dark chocolate bits.
5. Freeze it for 2-3 hours.
6. Take it out from the container and whisk it properly in a blender once it’s partially set.
7. Blend the nuts and raisins along with the mixture, then freeze it until it gets set.
8. Sprinkle some cocoa nibs before you serve.
In this summer season, indulge in guilt-free vegan ice creams to get relief in the scorching weather. But keep in mind, it is still a dessert so don’t incorporate it into your daily diet. It is amazing to enjoy it once in a while to give a treat to your taste buds.