These days divorce rate is increasing by leaps and bounds, so here we are with some handpicked relationship tips for couples to make their love-life delightful.
So what are the factors that are leading to increased divorce cases?
The main reasons behind a troubled marriage are:
- Infidelity: Loyalty is the foundation of a union. Marriage is a bond for life. A marriage can not sustain if any of the two people in this pious union choose to get involved with someone else and cheat on their partner. Infidelity is indeed not acceptable in any relationship.
- Lack of Commitment: A primary reason for conflicts in couples is the lack of commitment. Youngsters, these days, are not committed to their partners. Moving out of any relationship is more effortless as there is no commitment.
- Different Mindset and Opinions: It is often said that the opposite attracts. However, it requires efforts to bloom a relationship with different mindsets and opinions. People tend to put in efforts in the initial phase. Later, the clash of views and beliefs lead to a broken marriage.
Relationship Tips For Couples For Lasting & Loving Bond
I always wonder what and where things go wrong, that the couples who are head over heels in love on their wedding day decide to part their ways.
1) Appreciate Your Spouse & Their Decisions
In a companion, we always desire someone who admires us and appreciates even the tiny efforts & decisions. Mutual affection is a must to avoid failed relationships.
However, disrespect or making your partner feel belittled is not intentional in most cases. Sometimes circumstances or situations are the culprits.
Do you remember the last time you appreciated or complimented your better half?
Instead of arguments, try and resolve issues in a fraction of seconds by just understanding and appreciating each other’s points of view.
2) Spend Enough Time Together
In the initial days, people make time from hectic schedules to have those lovey-dovey moments with their mates.
Gradually, the duration of time spent together lowers leads to misunderstandings, communication gaps, quarrels, and disagreements.
One of the most important relationship tips for couples is to spend quality time together. If you are struggling to save your relationship, which is on the verge of falling apart, plan a nice dinner or a holiday with your spouse to make memories together.
3) Pause & Think: Focus on Positives
Think for a while about why you chose to spend the rest of your life with this particular person. The prominent reason behind failed relationships is people start finding faults when it’s been a time being together.
I suggest if you are having trouble in your marriage or any other relationship, You must watch Bhuvan Bam & Divya Dutta Starer Short Film ‘Plus-Minus‘.
Focus on positive aspects, definitely positive elements of a person always outweigh the negative characteristics. However, the thing is in the fit of anger; you lose your focus from the good fortes about that person.
Also, Read Tips For A Happy Married Life
4) Treat Them as You want to Be Treated
Who doesn’t like to feel special?
You have to offer love to get love. It takes two to tango. One-sided relationship; dies eventually.
If you enjoy being treated special and get that feeling of being your mate’s priority, you need to make them your priority and make them feel desired.
Make them your priority when they are around; steer clear of being occupied on your phone or other things.
Cease waiting for Valentine’s Day, Anniversary, their birthday, or any other special occasion, instead make their every moment memorable.
Want to save your perishing marriage and don’t want to let them go; grab their favorite stuff, and Surprise, Surprise!
5) You Might Need Counseling
You have tried everything & all sort of relationship tips for couples, but nothing seems to work for you; the last resort is a relationship Advisor or Marriage Counsellor.
Moreover, a marriage counselor can have in-depth insights into the underlying issues in your relationship and can assist you in saving the troubled wedlock.
With your willpower and efforts to save your failed relationship, It is feasible to succeed with the assistance of experts if required. I wish these relationship tips for couples having a rough time might help them get their ‘Happily Ever After’!
Written By: Jaspreet Kaur