A rapidly busy life makes your routine care disturbed? You will be surprised by knowing how to make your nails beautiful naturally? With all the easy steps at home.
We all rushing towards a busy lifestyle where we don’t have time to spend on saloons and parlor with all our busy schedules and sometimes sudden plans of meetings and trips.
6 Tips to make your nails beautiful naturally
1) Cut Your Nails Weekly
Nails should be cut and refile every week for the fine and maintained shape. Sometimes you have big nails, those will look damaged and improper.
Direction to Cut Your Nails
- Trim your nails with a proper clipper
- Clean underneath the tips
- Then file down any rough spots with an emery board
2) Do Cleaning of Your Nails Regularly
Proper cleaning is required to keep nails healthy. People who don’t like to spend much on saloons or they don’t have time to go for saloon’s pedicure session, there are multiple ways to clean your nails at home but you can try this method to keep it clean naturally at home.
Procedure Clean Your Nails
- Soak your fingernails or toenails for a few minutes in warm soapy water to make them soft.
- Scrub your nails using any fruit scrub gently with a soft-bristled brush to remove all dirt.
- Make a paste using 2, 1/2 tablespoons of baking soda with one tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide.
- Spread the paste on and under your nail and leave it on for about 3 minutes.
- Rinse it with lukewarm water.
- Repeat about once a week for proper maintenance.
3) Regular Use of Moisturizer
Living in metros is as complicated for our skin and these tiny parts of the body where you need to take care to allot.
Applying lotion, moisturizers, and oil can be safe and good protection. While applying lotion or oil into your hands make your focus into the cuticles and nails, too. Regular use of handwash can make your skin and nails dry, so try to use lotion after every wash.
When rubbing lotion or oil into your hands, make sure you work it into the cuticles and nails, too. Regular handwashing or use of hand sanitizer can dry out the skin bed quickly, so try to moisturize after every wash, if possible. Coconut oil is excellent for rubbing into your nails and cuticles.
4) Don’t Cut the Cuticles
The cuticle has a very important purpose to serve healthy standard nails. It seals the area at the base of the nail. So when you cut the cuticles it breaks that seal of protection, leaving you vulnerable to bacteria and many possible infections.
It’s better you should leave cuticles alone, the more your nails will be healthy.
5) Don’t Use Harsh Nail Colors
One should never compromise in terms of using cosmetics or beauty products with their brands. Always use good brands’ beauty products and colors as well.
Because colors are containing toxic chemicals like dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde, and toluene, as these toxins can contribute to brittleness, splitting, and cracking.
6) Give a Break to Your Nails from Colors
Many color arts and those bold colors with lots of pigment for the weekend, and during the rest of the week, give your nails time to rest and repair with a clear gloss without using any nail color, just leave then clean for some time.
Nails are less considered part of the body but hurt allot when it looks dirty or ugly. Body maintenance sometimes makes you feel good and confident to walk freely. Start with your daily routine adding cleanliness of the nails too.